Forms of payment we accept and financing:
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Debit, Paypal, Applepay, Samsung pay and of course cash. No checks please. We also offer financing thru a 3rd party to qualified customers who have at least 6 months on current job and 6 months of good banking history. Online orders are thru Paypal only.
Questions, concerns and comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have any exchange only policy. Exchanges for in store purchases must be made within 48 hours and online orders have 48 hours after delivery. All phones are fully warrantied for 6 months against defect. We honor exactly what the original factory warranty covered. Some issues not covered include but are not limited to liquid damage, physical damage. Charging port issues to name a few. If your device needs repair we do offer when available a loaner device to use while your device is being fixed. If your device can’t be fixed and is covered by our warranty you will be given a like device as a replacement. Most of our devices also include time remaining on the original factory warranty which we are happy to help facilitate. No refunds are given for any reason.
We offer a rewards program where every $500 spent on phones or accessories in store you are giving $30 worth of in store credit to use on whatever you choose. You have 60 days to redeem the in store credit from the day of purchase.
All orders placed by 4pm will ship same day. We ship thru USPS, FEDEX, UPS, provide tracking and require signatures for all packages. You will receive a tracking number within 24 hours delivered via email. Insurance can be purchased for each order but isn’t provided. We offer standard 4-6 day shipping at $5, 2-4 day priority shipping at $9 and 1-2 day express shipping at $22. In store pick up also available on website orders.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information collected by use of shopping cart including details of your purchase, date, time, and purchase. A reference number will be allocated to all active, current, and past purchases. Credit Card information collected is sent to authorize.net for verification and processing purposes.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To process purchases through Authorize.net, Paypal, or Google Checkout
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.